The exhibition will showcase emerging technologies and the latest information on products and services affecting the emergency services and public safety sector. The program will deliver the industry’s best speakers, professional development workshops, interactive forums and tour.
A delegation from China of government officials will visit Melbourne, Australia to attend the APCO Australasia Conference held on 21-23 February 2011. They will participate in the Conference for education and training purposes in emergency services and public safety.
For further details contact the Chairman of Australia China Foundation Association (ACFA), Mr. Joseph de Varda.
Start Time: 10:30
End Time: 17:00
- Public safety allies doubt Dem plan (politico.com)
- Editorial: Right-sizing response (commercialappeal.com)
- IXLE Community Alerting System Up and Running in Gardiner (thevalleyvoice.org)
- Boucher: D-Block Reallocation Would Count As Loss Revenues (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)
- Telecom carriers continue push for “D-block” auction (techdailydose.nationaljournal.com)
- James Lee Witt: Connect Public Safety Now (huffingtonpost.com)