The Australia China Foundation Association (ACFA) was formed in 1997 and has consistently adhered to our goal of developing increased Australia – China trade and investment activities
ACFA Assists Trade & Investment by:
- Hosting Australian and Chinese government trade delegations
- Supporting economic projects and programs
- Assisting Australian and Chinese companies
- Assisting professionals and the general public
ACFA helps organisations in both countries to better understand government policies and regulations, the business environments and cultural traditions relevant to each country as an aid to successfully conducting business activities in either country.
A harmonious global business environment leads to a sensitive mutual understanding and we assist everyone to understand, adopt and follow the cultural mores of the respective countries.
- Promote the interests of ACFA members with government and business bodies in Australia and China.
- Enrich ACFA members’ business relations with business communities in both Australia and China.
- Promote ACFA projects which provide unity and strength for both nations.
- Streamline bi-national business opportunities to accomplish a smooth and successful integration.
- Encourage business participation in projects that provide economic profitability
- Support business cooperation among ACFA members.
- Create rewarding opportunities for ACFA members to network in business, cultural and lifestyle contexts.
- ACFA aims to be recognized as the authoritative voice for international business in Australia and China.
The Australia China Foundation Association (ACFA) Strategy
In order to accomplish our objectives, ACFA follows the basic strategies as:
- Respect for the individual and the laws of each country.
- Accept good corporate governance and responsibility.
- Understand the various growth paths chosen by each country.
- Provide assistance to enable sound business development in both countries.
- Strive for the realization of a United Nations backed world peace conference.
- Provide assistance to humanitarian projects.
ACFA stands for Peace, Openness and Cooperation
Based on the principles of “Peace, Openness and Cooperation” and by establishing a close relationship with both Chinese and Australian governments and companies ACFA seeks business opportunities, select projects, promotes markets and improves the conditions of capital for the development of ACFA member enterprises.